Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Friday 21 September 2012

Lust Have It: September 2012

Another month has flown by and as October draws near it's time for the September Lust Have It box. I received the "Fun and Flirty" version and here are the products included: 
Dermalogica PreCleanse 
Dermalogica Active Toner
Say It With Scent Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion
Davroe Ultimatum Non Aerosol Hairspray
Mirenesse Eclipse Age Defence SPF 15 Daily Face & Neck Mineral Balm (Clear)
Vouchers from Davroe, Mirenesse and Dermalogica

I'm excited for the Dermalogica samples in this month's box! I've read great things about Precleanse and I'm curious to see how well this removes makeup. I don't really use toner (currently I'm just using Avene Eau Thermal Spring Water) but I like that this has a spray nozzle and it smells really nice. I'm happy about these samples as Dermalogica is quite pricey so it's nice to be able to try these products out. 

I'd never heard of Say It With Scent before, so I'm interested to see how this lotion works. The packaging is nice and it's great that it is made in Australia. 

I havn't been impressed with Davroe before (I'm looking at you Tame Lemongrass Detangler) but this product sounds interesting so I'm willing to give it a go. I gave it a sniff and it smells like pure alcohol, so not sure what the rosemary does!

The Mirenesse Eclipse Age Defence SPF 15 Daily Face & Neck Mineral Balm in Clear sounds interesting, though I don't need anti-ageing products. The website claims it offers "anti-ageing benefits" and "protection from environmental exposure". It is supposed to be applied at the end of your skincare routine, before makeup. It basically sounds like a primer with SPF. But with an SPF of only 15 I would still need to apply a sunscreen beforehand. 

Finally, a few vouchers were included from Davroe, Mirenesse and Dermalogica. The Davroe voucher is for a free styling product of your choice. The Mirenesse voucher is for a free Cats Eyes Liner valued at $29.95. And the Dermalogica voucher is for a free facial treatment valued at $90 if you spend $50 or more. 

Overall I think this is quite a good box and I'm really pleased to see Dermalogica products included. But I am disappointed with the Mirenesse product as I don't need anti-ageing skincare. What do you think? Are you a Lust Have It subscriber?

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Strange to see an anti aging product in the fun and flirty box! The Dermalogica looks cool. I'm actually a bit over seeing Mirenesse products. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I agree, I thought they were trying to incorporate products based on your age and profile. I'm also over the Mirenesse products, but I was really pleased to see Dermalogica included again.

      Delete
  2. I always think... not another body lotion! I like the idea of a non-aerosol hairspray. Could be useful for travelling :)

    ReplyDelete