Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Lust Have It: October 2012



Avène Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser, Avène Cleanance K Cream-Gel, Avène Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion, Star & Rose White Bath Fizzer, Mask in a Cup, Waxaway Sensitive Wax Strips, NYX Girls Nail Polish in Mushroom Glitter

The Lust Have It box for October was honestly a fail. Once again there were more Avene samples, as well as a bath bomb, some wax strips and a nail polish in a shade I'm not to fond of. The only thing I was interested in trying was the Mask in a Cup as it looked like a fun and different product from a brand I'd never heard about. The last few boxes have been a bit of a let down. I hope they step it up for next months box, or I will consider unsubscribing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment