Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Wednesday 14 November 2012

September & October Empties

I finished a huge number of empties over September and October that my basket was simply overflowing with containers that I was hoarding for this post! I also worked through a number of sample sachets - it's nice to try new products and great to get rid of the sachets that I'd been accumulating in my stash. 

Coles Nail Polish Remover Strengething Formula, Nivea Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream, Principessa Cattiva Diva Silky Hand Cream, Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, SugarBaby The Heel Deal Soothing Foot Cream

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion, Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter, Dove Silky Nourishment Body Cream, Appelles Body Booster Skin Lotion, Pure Fiji Hydrating Orange Blossom Body Lotion, Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream (this is actually meant for your face, but I used it as a body lotion), Malin + Goetz Neroli Hand + Body Lotion, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, Subtle Energies Divine Passion Double Cream, L'Occitane Concentré De Lait

Dove Triple Moisturising Deeply Nourishing Body Wash, Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray, Rexona Women Hypo-Allergenic Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Rexona Women Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Rexona Women Cotton Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, Appelles Skin Detox Shower Gel

Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub, Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock, Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner, My Beauty Diary Aloe Sheet Mask, My Beauty Diary Chocolate Truffle Sheet Mask, Skinvitals H-Revive Cloth Facial Treatment Mask, Skinvitals C-Brighten Cloth Facial Treatment Mask, Skinvitals Eye Lift Anti-Puffiness Anti-Wrinkle Firming Cloth Eye Treatment Mask, Bioré Ultra Nose Strips, Aesop Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser, Aesop Primrose Facial Cleansing Masque, Aesop Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque, Ahava Gentle Smoothing Facial Cleanser

Selsun Gold Dandruff Treatment Shampoo, Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Anti-Breakage Shampoo, MorocconOil Moisture Repair Shampoo, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioning Spray, Klorane Dry Shampoo, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo & Conditioner, John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Shampoo & Conditioner, Kiehl's Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo & Conditioner, Kérastase Nectar Thermique

There's too many products here to write individual reviews and I'm sure it would be an incredibly long and boring post. So I thought I'd list my favourite items from the empties above:

  • Nivea Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream - This was a surprise favourite of the bunch. I have tried a lot of hand creams but this one left my hands feeling really soft and hydrated, without leaving a greasy residue. 
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion - I've talked about this before and I'm still loving it!
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter - My first container of this body butter. I enjoyed this as it's thicker and more hydrating then the body lotion. However, you get a much smaller amount for the price.
  • Dove Silky Nourishment Body Cream - A nice body cream with a thick and creamy formula, and clean scent. Left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
  • Dove Triple Moisturising Deeply Nourishing Body Wash - A great body wash that doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped of moisture. It has a pleasant scent which isn't too strong. Lathers well with a loofah.
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - A great basic moisturiser. I wouldn't pay the ridiculous Australian price of $74 for the 125mL bottle, but in the US it's only $25 for 125mL which seems like an absolute bargain!
  • Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner - This was a generous sample size so I was able to try this out properly. I loved that it had a spray nozzle, which made it easy to apply. This left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I haven't been using a toner with my current skin routine but I am thinking of picking up a full-size of this product. 
  • My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks - Love these! Unfortunately these two were the last of my stash. I need to buy some more but wish they weren't so hard to find - I order mine from Sasa
  • MorocconOil Moisture Repair Shampoo - This shampoo was really nice. I only needed a relatively small amount, as it lathered really nicely once applied. It left my hair feeling clean and nourished at the same time. I would repurchase this, but it is very expensive at $32.95 for a 250mL bottle.
  • Klorane Dry Shampoo - Love this, my all-time favourite dry shampoo.
  • Kérastase Nectar Thermique - I do like this, but I'm still unsure wheather to puchase a full-size bottle. This is a product that you apply after washing your hair, before blow-drying. I let my hair dry naturally most of the time to avoid heat damage. So I know it would take me forever to use a full bottle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment