Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Thursday 28 June 2012

Haul: MorrocanOil, Evo, Dermalogica

Here's my latest haul from this month! I'm really happy with all the products I picked up and I can't wait to use them all.


First off, I picked up this MoroccanOil Set. It came with the MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner and a 25mL MoroccanOil Treatment all packed in a nice bag. I was really happy with this purchase as it only cost me $65. The Shampoo and Conditioner retail for $32.95 each and the mini MorrocanOil retails for $26.50, so I really got the MoroccanOil for free! This worked out really well as I've been wanting the small see for travelling but couldn't justify the price as I already own the full-size. I'm finishing off my current shampoo and conditioner but when I try these out I'll let you know how they work! I purchased this online here.


Next up, I purchased a few things off Adore Beauty as I had a $10 voucher. I purchased Evo The Great Hydrator Moisture Mask. I've wanted Evo's The Great Hydrator ever since I tried a sample I received in a Lust Have It box, it worked really well, leaving my hair smooth and hydrated. I received Evo Soap Dodger Body Wash for free as the site was giving it away with any Evo purchase (unfortunately this offer is not on the site anymore). Finally, I purchased Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. This is a terrific cleanser with a really unique formula. It is a powder that you mix with a few drops of water to create a paste and then you apply it to your skin. I also received a sample of this in a previous Lust Have It box and was really impressed with how soft it left my skin feeling.

Evo products have such quirky descriptions that are so fun to read! Here's what was written on The Great Hydrator and Soap Dodger:

My order also included two samples and a little chocolate which was a nice touch. The two samples were Subtle Energies Divine Passion Double Cream and Aesop Purifying Facial Cream Cleanser. I think it's great to receive samples with your order as it's a great way to find new brands and test out different products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment