Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Thursday 7 June 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress featuring OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

This is my first Nail of the Day post!


Today's NOTD is OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress, which is a classic deep red with subtle metallic shimmer. It's a gorgeous colour and one of my all time favourites. It's a cult classic for a reason! The formula is excellent and it applies evenly. I applied two coats with Revitanail Nail Strengenther as a base coat.

Also, on both my ring fingers I have applied a coat of OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It to add a little sparkle. This was released in the Muppets Collection and is a red glitter with larger hexagonal silver glitter.

Finally, I applied my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat to give a glossy finish and prevent chipping.

Left to right: Revitanail Nail Strengthener, OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress,
OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment