Beauty Food Lifestyle Image Map

Monday 18 June 2012

Lust Have It: June 2012


Here is this months Lust Have It box. This time the products came in a little purple cosmetics bag, which is a nice touch, but I don't really have a use for them. The products for June were:

  • LonVitalite 24K Active Golden Facial Mask $59/5 pack = $11.80
  • LonVitalite 24K Active Gold Full Eye Mask $45/5 pack = $9
  • Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo $9.95/150mL = $1.99/30mL
  • Bloom Glitter Eyeliner in Lucky Star $14.95/full size
  • Mars Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh sample $115/75mL = $1.84/1.2mL
  • Mars Jacobs Daisy sample $90/50mL = $2.16/1.2mL 
Total value = $41.74

I'm happy with the facial sheet mask as I really enjoy sheet masks. The card does warn about a tingling sensation and suggest that those with sensitive skin run the pack under warm water. I have sensitive skin and I'm not sure if I'll do this, but hopefully it won't irritate my skin. 

I'm also happy with the eye sheet mask as I've never tried one before. Hopefully it will be nice and relaxing and help with my under eye circles. 

I'm not too impressed with the Batiste dry shampoo. I've used this before and like it, but it's not what I consider a luxury brand, and you can easily pick up the same bottle for a few dollars at the chemist. 

I'm impressed that they included a full size eyeliner, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of glitter liquid liner and can't see myself wearing this. 

I like both the Marc Jacobs fragrances included in this months box and will happily use them. However, you can easily get your hands on these samples at department stores, so it's not much of a luxury sample. 

As much as some of the samples don't seem very luxury to me, I'll happily use all of these items except for the glitter eye liner, so I'm fairly pleased with this months box. 

Are you subscribed to Lust Have It? What did you think of this months products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment